You can choose from some of the chef's favorites below, or create your own menu!
Get to know Chef Davina on our MEET THE TEAM page.
CONTACT US today to set up a tasting.
In Hawai'i we call them pupus. Whether you call them appetizers, hor d'oeuvres, starters, tapas, or finger food, make a memorable culinary first impression with these great options...
- Kalua Pork Sliders on a Potato Bun served with Sip-Sized Beers ~ Your guests are going to love these!
- Teriyaki Meatballs
- Thai Peanut Chicken Skewers
- Garlic & Herb Chicken Skewers
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
- Pork Belly Bao Buns with Watercress & Creamy Hoisin
- Fresh Fish Ceviche Cups with Avocado & Pink Grapefruit
- Macadamia Nut Pesto Shrimp Skewers
- Coconut Shrimp Skewers
- Mini Crab Cakes with Pepper & Chive Aoli ~ A crowd favorite!
- Petite Ahi Poke Bowls ~ Small portions, large taste!
- Crab Rangoon
- Cucumber Salmon Bites with Cilantro Cream
- Deconstructed Fish & Chips
- Herb, Scallion and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Vegetable Spring Roll Bites with Fresh Mint & Cucumber
- Grilled Cheese Triangles & Tomato Bisque Soup
Shooters ~ Comfort food doesn't get any more delicious!
- Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta with Fresh Basil & Roma Tomoatoes
- Garlic Edamame ~ A local favorite!
- Summer Rolls with Tofu
- Tomato, Mozzarella, Basil Skewer with Balsamic Drizzle
Our salads are artfully crafted using fresh, local ingredients.
- Classic Caesar with Romaine Lettuce, Homemade Croutons, Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Waimanalo Greens with Papaya Seed Dressing
- Pear, Gorgonzola, Baby Greens, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Greek Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Cucumbers, Feta, Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Local Kale with Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Beet, Arugula, Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans, Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Spinach & Quinoa with Avodado & Currants, Dijon Vinaigrette
Theses side dishes deserve their moment in the spotlight.
- Okinawan Sweet Potato Mash with Coconut Milk & Butter
- Seasonal Selection of Fresh Roasted Vegetables
- Garlic Roasted Potato Wedges
- Quinoa Salad with Tomato Cucumber and Toasted Almonds
- Orzo with Sundried Tomato & Fresh Herbs, Feta & Olive Oil
- Honey Roasted Carrots with Cumin & Cinnamon
- Island Style Mac & Cheese
- Hawaiian Style Baked Beans with Bacon & Pineapple
- Southern Style Cornbread
- Coconut Rice
"We must never stop dreaming. Dreaming provides nourishment for the soul, just as a meal does for the body."
~ Paulo Coelho
- Shoyu Chicken
- Miso Roasted Chicken
- Tandori Chicken with Sweet Pepper & Cilantro
- Thai Style Green Curry Chicken
- Kung Pao Chicken with Peanuts
- Slow Roasted Moroccan Chicken with Dates & Oranges
- Rosemary & Parmesan Crusted Chicken Fillet
- Chicken Parmesan
- Stuffed Chicken Breast, Italian Pareley, Artichoke Hearts & Sundried Tomato
- Honey BBQ Grilled Chicken with Caramelized Onions
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Garlic Clams in White Wine with Fresh Thyme ~ Served on a Bed of Linguini
- Oven Roasted Balsamic & Dijon Marinated Salmon
- Fresh Market Fish: Macadamia Nut Crusted
- Fresh Market Fish: Coconut & Lemon Zest Crusted
- Fresh Market Fish: Teriyaki Miso Grilled
- Fresh Market Fish: Thai Style Panang Curry
- Garlic Shrimp with Chili & Lime
- Sesame Ginger Roast Beef with Scallions & Garlic
- Tender Lamb Skewers Marinated in White Wine & Rosemary
- Grilled Short Rib with Chimichurri Sauce
- French Style Beef Brisket Braised in White Wine & Shallots
- Cajun Grilled Steak with Caramelized Peppers & Onions
- Yellow Coconut Curry with Tofu & Vegetables
- Lebanese Mahshi (Stuffed Zuchinni with Onions, Rice and Spices)
- Roasted Kabocha Pumpkin & French Beans tossed with Fresh Lemon Juice & Olive Oil
- Vegetable Stir Fry with Tofu
- Indian Chana Masala
- Mediterranean Style Stuffed Bell Peppers & Tomatoes
- Fish & Chips ~ Fit for a Queen!
- Grilled Cheese Triangles ~ Three cheese combo with caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms
- Giant Soft Pretzel served with Mustard ~ Mmmmmm
- Mini Philly Cheese Steak Sammies ~ From "back east"
- Donut Breakfast Sandwich ~ My three favorite words!
- Cheeseburger Sliders ~ Comfort food doesn't get any more tasty
- French Fries ~ Homemade and seasoned to perfection
Late Night Snack Bar
Our Late Night Snack Bar is all the rage! The bar is flowing and the dance floor is open; the perfect time for the chef to create a comfort food masterpiece that will surprise and delight your guests.